Car Insurance Claims
For car insurance claims after an accident you want a trustworthy repairer. That's why we have an Accredited Repairer Status with many major insurance companies so we can help you get back on the road asap. We are committed to delivering the highest level of service for our customers and being a trusted repairer is a pivotal part of this promise of a commitment to exceptional customer service and high-quality, cost-effective repairs.
CAR INSURANCE CLAIMS - TO CLAIM OR NOT TO CLAIM?
Before claiming you need to think about whether you should claim at all. Making a claim on your insurance can affect:
1. Your ability to get insurance later
2. The cost of future premiums
3. Your no claim bonus You may also have to pay an “excess”. The excess is the amount of money you agree to pay in the event of a claim. In the event of an accident (rather than theft), the excess payable may vary according to who was driving the vehicle at the time. Check your policy for details.
When to consider not claiming:
1. Where there is very minor damage; and
2. The cost of repairing the total damage is less, equal to or just over the amount of the excess.
With the support of our highly qualified staff and with a workshop well equipped to keep up with the latest technology, we offer the latest in repair systems. This ensures all major and minor repairs are completed to international and Australian Standards. We also make sure quality and standard checks are in place at every stage of the repair.